Monday, April 14, 2008

3rd blog

it has been a long time since I have posted a blog.

For track, we had district which is our final race. I was in the 300 meter hurdle race. On day 1, I was able to get in the top 8 places for that event which allowed me to move on to the final race. On day 2 the top 8 runners for the event ran and i came in 4th place. For my first year of running hurdles, 4th place overall is good enough for me.

In world geography over the past few weeks, we have studied all of Africa, and are now currently on the middle east, or south-west Asia. Over the past few days we have been working in groups on the many different types of ethnic and religious groups of the area.

1 comment:

Tomorrow is another day said...

Hello Trenton ^^ Sounds like you are learning interesting things in your World Geography classes. How do you feel/think about those discussion topics in your classes?