Sunday, May 4, 2008

another one

This week in biology we have been learning about the monks in Mayanmar. The government has been beating them and killing them for a while and the monks are starting to protest. We had TAKS this week so it kinda limited our class time.

My favorite superhero is probably Captain America because he was a beast and had this awesome shield that protected him from everything. He was also a patriot for the U.S.A

2 comments:

Kristian said...

Whats up Trenton,

Don't you mean today in Geography, not Biology.haha. What did you think about the TAKS test? I thought it was pretty easy. I think the best superhero is spiderman.

Kris TreviƱo said...

Hey trenton,
It's cool that you like captain America as your favorite super hero. Did you know that there's going to be a Captian America movie coming out on theaters pretty soon? Also I wanted to let you know that It's GEOGRAPHY not Biology....jk....talk to you later.